You can check your account status at any time or manage your account through:
- New!!! Renew Maturing Terms Online - At Achieva, you now have the ability to review your term maturity documents online, set up email or text alerts notifying you when terms mature, and can conveniently and securely renew maturing terms online. Simply log into your Achieva Online account and select GIC Centre, Tax Free Account Centre, or RSP Centre - depending on your product - and follow the instructions to renew your term.
- Achieva Online - Check your balance, renew maturing terms, review your account history, pay bills, add GICs, TFSAs and RRSPs
- Achieva Touchtone - Call 235-0656 (in Winnipeg) or 1-877-663-2500 (outside of Winnipeg) to check your account balance, review your account history or pay bills.
- Mobile Banking - Conveniently access your account through your cell phone. View account details, pay bills and transfer funds between Achieva accounts. Standard data charges through your wireless carrier may apply.
- ATM - Check your account balance from most ATM machines across Canada.
- Achieva Direct - Have funds transferred to or from your Achieva account from or to any other financial institution. Simply access the "Achieva Direct" menu option within Achieva Online and follow the steps to create the link to other financial institution accounts.
- Achieva Automated Savings Program - An automated savings program makes it easy to save. An Automated Savings Program (ASP) is a regularly scheduled transfer that moves money from your other financial institution's account to Achieva. You select the funds to be transferred and the frequency of the transfer and it is processed by Achieva for you on those dates. Automated Savings plans are only available to transfer money to Achieva from other financial institutions.
ASPs are set up by completing a request form - just print off the Automated Savings Program Form specifying the transfer amount and frequency and forward along with a voided cheque from the account you would like the funds taken from. Use this same form to change the frequency or amount of an existing Achieva Automated Savings Program transfer.
You can select one or more of these available services with the Services Options Form. The access codes for these services are included in the Security Package which will be sent to you shortly after your account has been opened.
As an Achieva customer, you can elect to receive your Account Statement Online where it will be emailed to your address every month. Should you not want to receive this electronically, an Account Statement will be mailed monthly when there is activity in your account and quarterly when there is no activity.