If you want to take control of your own investment portfolio, Achieva offers a way for you to try out your investing and trading skills. With a Credential Direct online brokerage account, you can trade your own stocks and funds whenever you want from the comfort of home.
Credential Direct®, one of Canada's leading discount brokerage firms, provides Achieva customers with a simple, secure and affordable way to invest online.
Unlike purchasing investments through an advisor, customers will research, buy/sell, and monitor their own investments. They make all their own investment decisions and deal directly with Credential Direct.
Credential Direct offers you a complete range of Canadian and US stocks, over 2000 mutual funds, options, warrants and a wide range of fixed income investments, investment tools and more:
- Competitive commission pricing
- Low minimum dollars required for trading
- Credential Direct clients will never pay more than the capped price for trades
- Intuitive and user-friendly Web site - design is based on your feedback
- Friendly and efficient customer service
- Detailed real time quotes - extensive information right at your fingertips
- Customizable charting tools - view stock splits, moving averages, intra day, and up to 6 years trading histories downloadable to your PC
- Stock screening tools - screen investments based on the fundamental and technical criteria you select
- Tools for technical analysis - price, volume and momentum indicators
- Mutual fund selection tools
Visit Credential Direct® to open an account, get more information and learn more about investing online.
Mutual funds are offered through Credential Asset Management Inc. and mutual funds and other securities are offered through Credential Securities Inc. and Credential Direct, a division of Credential Securities Inc., which operates as a separate business unit. Those companies are subsidiaries of Credit Union Central of Canada. Unless otherwise stated, cash deposits, mutual funds and other securities are not covered by Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation or by any other government deposit insurer which insures deposits in credit unions. Mutual funds and other securities are not guaranteed, their values change frequently and past performance may not be repeated. Credential Securities is a customer of CIPF.